The III World Congress on Transdisciplinarity (IIICMT) will be held in the following ways:
- Face-to-face modality. June or November 2022, Mexico, depending on the sanitary situation.
- On line mode. From October 30, 2020 to november, 2021.
1. Due to the national and international conditions because of the coronavirus pandemic, COVID-19, the dates of the III World Congress of Transdisciplinarity are changed in the face-to-face modality. All accepted registrations are maintained for the 2021 event program: the registration process remains open through Easy Chair until January 31, 2021. Prepayments can be made from July 1, 2020 until March 31, 2021. SEE BANK ACCOUNT AND PAYMENT BY PAYPAL AT THE “FACE-TO-FACE CONGRESS 2021” ENTRY.
2. The Third World Congress of Transdisciplinarity, in virtual format, opened on October 30, 2020. In this modality, Conferences, Round Tables, Symposia will be held from November 2020 to September 2021. These activities will address issues of COVID-19 pandemic and other important global issues.
IMPORTANT: The general and specific information on the Virtual and Face-to-face Program of the 2020/2021 Congress are available on the official website, on our social networks and in circulars.
- To date, around 800 proposals for participation have been received and accepted. To give room for colleagues from different parts of the world who have requested it, the reception of proposals to the face-to-face modality will be open until September 2020.
- The previously registered works have already been considered for the formation of the academic program, there is no need to register them again.
- Payments for registration to the face-to-face Congress must be made.
With the aim of spreading the state of the art of transdisciplinarity and collectively reflect on the challenges and diverse contexts we are currently facing:
- The III World Congress on Transdisciplinarity in its virtual modality (IIICMTV) will take place from October 30, 2020 to first week of november, 2021 with weekly activities, on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- The organization of the virtual Congress oversees four academic committees (Mexico, France, Brazil, and Italy), who will propose the participants and the activities to be carried out.
- The academic program will be nourished by conferences, round tables and symposia that encourage dialogue and worldwide participation of high academic level.
- The IIICMTV program will include a debate on the historical situation we are experiencing, since the pandemic, in addition to producing a world crisis, demands transformations and the search for new ways of life that consider, in their reformulations, parameters of a transdisciplinary nature.
All the activities of the World Congress on Transdisciplinarity, both virtual and face-to-face, will be disclosed on the website.